Printable Christmas Box, Cards, Tags and Labels

One of my favorite paper crafts is the little flip-top message box I designed for Mother’s Day a while back. I’ve since transformed it into a Father’s Day box and a Thanksgiving box- each one with graphics that can be used for any occasion. Today, I’m sharing a new design and some fun contents for Christmas using faded red and evergreen colors and sweet vintage artwork. Click on the box template image to download the free printable. On it I’ve included small office-style labels, choice of insert, a little note card, and a tag.

Print to cardstock for crafting and refer back to the original message box post for folding and gluing instructions. This time around, I used a stylist and scoring board to score the fold lines of the box, it worked out great!

I also designed a set of printable gift tags that can be printed to cardstock, trimmed, hole punched and strung with ribbon, twine or string.

For gift labels, print them to full sheet label stock and trim out. Click on the image below to download the free file.

The bottom right tag can be used as a bookmark!

And finally, a full sheet of Christmas seals in two color combinations for adding to gifts and envelopes! These were designed to fit 1-inch label sheets from WorldLabel.com, or their full sheet label stock for hand trimming.

Go to the WorldLabel.com blog for the free Christmas seal file downloads and many, many more wonderful free printables!Use the crafted box to hold the tags and seals for yourself, or as a small gift to someone special to use in their gift packaging. Plain kraft paper or butcher paper is all you need for wrapping gifts when embellishing with cute tags, labels and ribbon! I think boxed sets of gift tags and labels would make excellent teacher gifts.

I cut the Christmas seals into sections of 6 to fit into the box. You can also fill your box with many other goodies like wrapped treats, a stack of message cards, even a store or money gift card tucked in with tissue or shredded paper.

This entry was posted in Christmas, Free digital downloads, Free PDF files, Paper Crafts, Uncategorized, WorldLabel.com and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Printable Christmas Box, Cards, Tags and Labels

1. #1 - Sally Hackney says:

These are so sweet…thanks Cathe!

2. #2 - Tracey Ireland says:

So cute! Thanks for sharing! Where do you get your seam binding?
    Thanks!

3. #4 - iHanna says:

Super cute! Can’t believe it’s Christmas so soon!

take care!

4. #5 - Naomi says:

Thanks for this, now I know how I’m going to wrap my presents this Christmas :)

5. #6 - Amy says:

Thanks so much for sharing, love the Christmas box and all !

6. #7 - maggie raguse says:

as usual, i love this project. It evoked two memories for me: the faded red and green reminds me of old Shiny Brite boxes …and that red always makes me think of Campbell’s tomato soup!
    I need to go order more supplies from WorldLabel!

7. Pingback: Dėžutė kalėdinėms dovanoms • Eitnė.lt

8. #8 - Kathi says:

These are so pretty! Thanks for sharing! Love the colors. :D

9. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Wednesday, 28 Nov 2012

10. #10 - Julia D. says:

Oh so wonderful! Just love the colors and will enjoy using them for the holidays. Thank you so much and such a great idea!

11. #11 - Shelly says:

Oh my goodness! You have outdone yourself!! Thank you, thank you!!

12. #12 - LeeW says:

Cathe, Thank you so much for the great Christmas labels and the box! I was wondering, going back to your assemby instructions, is there any way you can make your instructions “printable” so that we don’t have to print the blog page to have the instructions; even if I highlight/select and print selection, I am still printing the screen page. Thank you!

13. #13 - Elaine Allen says:

Cathe –

You are generous beyond words. Thank you so very much. These are beautiful printouts and your projects are wonderful!

Elaine Allen

14. #14 - Sue says:

Sweet! Thanks so much for sharing!

15. #15 - Lisa D. says:

Thanks so much for the great tags and stamps! The colours and designs are very pretty.

16. #16 - ~amy~ says:

These are fabulous!

17. #17 - Nattie says:

Ooh, these are adorable! Thank you! :)

Natalya @ Ruff House Art

18. #18 - Karena says:

That is SO beautiful & I LOVE the colour combos!!

19. #19 - Elena says:

Very compliment! I’s so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!I love pink and aqua color palette

20. #20 - Pat C. says:

Wow! What a wonderful set… such adorable designs! You are so generous to offer us this treasure trove of printables, Cathe!♥ Thank you! xoxo

21. Pingback: El altruismos de la red: Imprimibles gratuitos | ¿Mi mundo? Los míos

22. Pingback: Take Out Box Template for Gifts - A Must Have for Christmas Gift Giving - Busy Vegetarian Mom | Busy Vegetarian Mom

23. #21 - g pickering says:

love this idea – just printed up four sets to make as gifts (ok 5 -1 for me!)
    thanks for putting this together -

24. Pingback: Alternative DIY Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas » Inspiring Pretty

25. Pingback: Christmas Project Ideas

26. Pingback: Tarjetas, Toppers y bolsas para regalos de Navidad y Reyes. Imprimibles gratuitos. Parte III « Los maletines de Inma – Recetas, Manualidades y Viajes

27. Pingback: DIY: Cajita de Regalo Navidad, Tarjetas y Etiquetas Imprimibles | My Little Party

28. Pingback: DIY para fiestas de navidad: Cajita de Regalo Navidad, Tarjetas y Etiquetas Imprimibles | My Little Party

29. #22 - isabelle83 says:

coucou, j’ai partagé le lien de ton article sur mon blog. J’ai mis l’image, qui renvoie directement sur ton blog. Si tu souhaites que j’enlève l’image et le lien dis le moi, je le ferai immédiatement.
    merci pour toutes les jolies p’tites choses que tu nous fait partager.

30. Pingback: [DIY] petites boites cadeaux | Famille DolceFamille Dolce

31. #23 - Scott Smith says:

Many thanks and heart-felt appreciation for your efforts and generosity. My beloved wife is 82. For the past 25 years she has had 12 days of Christmas. Already at work for 2014, and searching for some nice boxes to put some limericks, cartoons, and poems into, your site appeared and now you have eased worries and solved concerns about how to have the best boxes. Thank you for sharing your talent. Respectfully, Scott Smith

32. Pingback: DIY Label Projects and Free Printables | The Budget Decorator

33. Pingback: The best Christmas card and wrap freebies from around the web | Planning With Kids

34. Pingback: Gratis kerst printables: de leukste op een rij - Like & Love (it!)

35. #24 - Cindy says:

Thank you. I love your designs.

36. Pingback: 10 imprimibles gratis para estas navidades | inés moreno