Martha Stewart Crafts Circle Edge Punch on HSN and Paper Angels

It’s always fun to be one of the first to try out a new product, especially when it’s engineered by the geniuses at Martha Stewart Crafts!

SET YOUR CALENDAR ALERT: Martha Stewart Crafts is introducing a new and completely innovative tool in the creative world of crafting: the Circle Edge Punch and Martha Stewart herself will be on HSN on Nov. 13 to launch it!

This new punch has many awesome features:

• Punch a continuous, die-cut border in 7 different sizes for paper up to 12 inches
  • No pre-cutting of paper is necessary
  • Trims the paper while punching
  • Great for creating paper crafts such as doilies, cards, decorations and placemats
  • Additional circle edge punch cartridges are available for a wide range of punch designs

This punch will be a great tool for my rosette projects as well as many other paper crafts. Kids will enjoy crafting with it too, it’s very simple to use. Here’s a fun holiday project for kids- Paper Angels!

I crafted my angel using fine glitter paper punched out with the Circle Edge Punch Eyelet Doily cartridge placed at the setting for a 6-inch circle.Once punched, I trimmed away a section for turning it into a cone shape. I also punched a doily circle of tracing paper (stack super thin paper like this with a piece of plain paper before punching,) and trimmed sections for wings, and punched a one-inch circle from cardstock for the angels face. Children may like to punch or cut out a photo of their cute little face to put on their angel. I cut a folded section of the glitter paper remnant and trimmed it onto arms. I used a hot glue gun to assemble the pieces, but other paper craft adhesives will work fine as well. A decorative cupcake liner glued under the angels skirt adds a nice touch of color and texture. A small section of doily edge from the punched tracing paper remnant can be adhered to cardstock prior to punching the one-inch head circle to add a bit of lace on the top of the angels head. Thread a knotted loop of string up through the cone and out the center top point to turn the angel into a Christmas tree ornament.

IMPORTANT: The Circle Edge Punch will be available exclusively on HSN and HSN.com November 13 only, while supplies last—and once they’re gone, the Circle Edge Punch won’t be available again until after the holidays.

Go to MarthaStewartCrafts.com to purchase all other Martha Stewart Crafts products and receive 20% off at MarthaStewartCrafts.com using coupon BLOG20.

This entry was posted in Childrens Crafts, Christmas, Holiday Crafts, Paper Crafts, party favors, Product Review and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Martha Stewart Crafts Circle Edge Punch on HSN and Paper Angels

1. #1 - Nancy Y says:

LOVE that circle edge punch!! Marked my calendar! Thank you so much for sharing!

2. #2 - Linda L in Tennessee says:

Oh man, this will feed my doily addiction. Thanks for sharing!

3. #3 - Janice says:

Is this the Special Value?

4. #4 - Holly Lefevre says:

Cathe – these are adorable and so perfect for the holidays! I cannot wait to make some!

5. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Textual List: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012

6. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Sunday, 11 Nov 2012

7. #5 - Nina says:

Perfect timing, I was just searching for doily dies/punches yesterday.
    Do you know how small the of a doily can be made with the punch?
    Can’t wait for tomorrow.

8. #6 - Nina says:

Found the answer to my question:
    Creates 5-1/2″ to 11-1/2″ circles

9. #8 - Sue Prescott says:

This is such a great circle punch. Would love to play with it and create some fun things.

10. #9 - Kat says:

I love it! Cannot wait to try it out :) thanks so much for sharing.

11. #10 - barbara says:

I just recieved my punch it is WONDERFUL I JUST LOOOOVE IT,

12. #11 - Fabíola Araújo says:

I just love this !!!!

13. #12 - Victor says:

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of
    plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.

14. #13 - Valarie says:

Well … better late than never. I JUST found out about this punch set today (2/19/13) through an email I recieved from Martha Stewart crafts. I watched the tutorial video on youtube & was hooked !! Bought the starter kit & 2 more punches. I LOVE punches !!!!!! Especially Martha Stewart’s. I have shoeboxes full of them.

15. #14 - Diana bennett says:

This is one of best die cut I have ever seen .Ihave,not got one but when ever I find one I will get it. Thanks alot Diana

16. This page certainly has all the information I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

17. #16 - Tenielle says:

hi, just wandering, do you guys sell just plain doilies. no pattern just circular on coloured paper ? I need heaps! thankyou x

18. #17 - Rusty Hannis says:

Saw the program on HSN and bought it. Let me tell you it is better than Great love it. They had done a Christmas tree in the back ground and would love to make it. Any help would be so wonderful. Thanks

19. #18 - surri says:

hi can i buy online these punchers please let me know thanks.