Country Living Printables: Incredible Edible Gifts and Custom iPod Case

If you subscribe to Country Living, you should see the latest issue in your mailbox any day now! If you don’t, you’ll find it very soon on the newsstands. I have a few printables in this issue, beginning with labels for a gorgeous feature on making your own gourmet food gifts for the holidays. Happily, WorldLabel.com partnered up to offer special pricing on a nice set of label stock just for this project. You will find the projects, recipes, label download links and labeling directions in the December/January 2013 issue of Country Living and online soon at CountryLiving.com.

Also in this issue is an updated take on my previous leather iPod case project!You can use the images provided or your own for easy-to-craft custom holiday gifts. I’ve even included instructions for making a case template to fit other similar devices you may own. You will also find these instructions in the December/January 2013 issue of Country Living and soon at CountryLiving.com. You can download the free ipod case templates HERE.

Good to note: The editors at Country Living have some pretty great resources, so always be sure to check out the links to websites mentioned the project features- you might find some pretty cool new resources for yourself!

I’m leaving today for a 4-day retreat to the Redwoods with my good friends/scrapbook buddies and away from phone and wifi until Sunday night. I wish you all a wonderful weekend and I’ll catch up with you next week!

This entry was posted in Country Living Magazine, CountryLiving.com, food crafts, Free digital downloads, Free PDF files, WorldLabel.com. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Country Living Printables: Incredible Edible Gifts and Custom iPod Case

1. #1 - Sheryl Remy says:

They are all great. I can really use the honey jar labels. We are pretty new to beekeeping but have been giving jar of honey to family and friends. Thank you for the printables.

2. #2 - Monica @ J5MM says:

Oh Cathe! I LOVE the salt gift idea — that one I am doing ♥ Thank you so much!!! xoxo

3. #3 - Jessica says:

The ipod case is adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing.

4. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Friday, 16 Nov 2012

5. #4 - Julia D. says:

Thanks so much, and keeping my eye out for the latest edition of the Country Living magazine. Enjoy your time away with your buddies.
    Just love all your printables!

6. #5 - Grafton says:

Those are very good-looking. And I’m very pleased to learn of a transparent label that will work with my ink-jet printed.

As a beekeeper I do wish people would start adding the term ‘infused’ or ‘flavoured’ to flavour-added honey products. If I see ‘rosemary honey’ I expect it to mean that the bees made the honey from rosemary nectar, from rosemary flowers, and the beekeeper took care to harvest the honey in such a fashion as to prevent it being mixed with honey from other flowers. Producing single-floral-source honeys like that takes special effort, and they are very special products. Efforts to market them for what they are suffer from the confusion created by adding flavourings to ordinary grocery-store blended clover honey and then calling it ‘lime honey’ or ‘rosemary honey’ or the like.

7. #6 - Michelle says:

The magazine directs to this site for the label download for the flavored salts. I’ve made the salts have the labels and now need the download. Help! thanks, Michelle

8. That iPod case idea is brilliant! I love how customizable it is. Thank you so much for sharing!