Rosette Art by Cathe Holden

Here it is, my first BIG reveal- the cover of my upcoming book, Rosette Art: Instructions and Papers for Beautiful Rosettes to Share, Wear, and Display, now available for pre-sale on Amazon! Rosette Art will be released in May of 2013 and will fall in line with other awesome craft kit titles from Chronicle Books- Silhouette Art, Mobile Art, and Pretty Paper PartiesRosette Art is a large portfolio that holds a booklet of 14 rosette step-by-step projects utilizing paper, fabric, ribbon, vintage ephemera & components (even one project using a material that just might surprise you!) Included in the portfolio are also 20 sheets of brightly patterned paper that I designed to get you started!

Can you imagine how giddy I am? I will be receiving my advance copies within the next month and I’ll share lots more with you then!

This entry was posted in book review and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Rosette Art by Cathe Holden

1. #1 - Emily Dugan says:

How amazing! Congratulations! The cover alone is stunning and I bet the inside is even better! I can’t wait to purchase this!

2. #2 - Amy says:

So exciting! I hope you’ll get some copies to give away! (hint hint)

3. #3 - wendy says:

great, some instructions to make humble supplies into beautiful award winners! astonishing as always. congrats to you!

4. #4 - Alison W says:

Be still my heart! I LOVE rosettes and am so excited you will have a whole book about them! I have admired yours very much. Can’t wait to see this book.

5. #5 - maggie raguse says:

you SHOULD be giddy!! You are a published craft book author….WOW!!!
    I love that there will be papers included with the book. So fun!

6. #6 - Nancy Y says:

Congratulations Cathe!!! Your book looks Fantastic ~ the cover is Gorgeous! Have a Beautiful weekend!!!

7. What a great looking book! Congrats. I’ve never tried to make rosettes, this looks really intriguing.

8. #8 - Celine says:

How wonderful! Congratulations!

9. #9 - Ang-e says:

So happy for you (and your fans too!). Also, it’s about time you got your own book! :)

10. #10 - SandyMcClay says:

OMG!!!!! I can’t wait to see this book! I really LOVE your rosettes! Thanks Cathe for writing it!

11. #11 - Nina says:

I’m so excited I pre-ordered before I even read you post.
    I love your Rosette projects!! I envisioned myself reading your book
    under the Christmas tree. I will have to wait until May, I’ll be counting the days. Congrats!!

12. #12 - Annie says:

Congrats, Cathe! Very exciting, and I’m going to preorder NOW! Have been following JSIM for years and am so glad you will be published. Chronicle is a great pub house – a perfect match for you and your talents .

13. #13 - Lola G. says:

How exciting! I’m a big fan of rosettes, and the idea of a book devoted to them (with special papers!) is definitely something to look forward to. Congratulations — and I agree with others who have already commented about the cover being really lovely!

14. #14 - kate says:

Congratulations Cathe! So proud of you! Way to go!

15. #15 - Julia D. says:

How Fabulous! Congratulations on a great achievement! Can hardly wait to peek inside.

16. #16 - Susannah Wollman says:

Congratulations on your new book! How exciting to write a craft book and have it published. Someday, maybe I’ll join you…

17. #17 - Tracy Wright says:

Wow! The cover picture alone is enough to make me want/need your lovely book. That it is a kit makes it even better.
    Can’t wait. Let us know if you will be signing copies.

18. #18 - Home Fabrics says:

Cant wait for the paper! So excited i per-ordered last night. Congrats!

19. #19 - Heidi Anderson-Ferdinand says:

Congratulations to you (and to me, I get to read it someday!!)

20. Pingback: Vintage Shelf Paper Rosettes | Just Something I Made

21. Pingback: A Rosette Book! » Alison Winterroth Photography | Tampa FL Newborn Children & Family Photographer