Rococo Labels: Free Printables

I’ve designed some new label printables for you, FREE courtesy of WorldLabel.com in vintage French Rococo style in four different color combinations: Spode, Red Onion, Kale and Rococo Cocoa.  Download HERE and rint them in horizontal or vertical format for organizing, shipping, gifting, product packaging, scrapbooking… so many possibilities! Our kind friends at WorldLabel.com made these label files editable, which means you can type in your own text to the downloads, (full instructions on their blog). Of course, handwritten labels are lovely as well. Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Free digital downloads, Free PDF files, free vintage art, organizing, Printables, scrapbooking, WorldLabel.com and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Rococo Labels: Free Printables

1. #1 - peggy gatto says:

Thank you very much!

2. #2 - Hello says:

TFS!! Great as always, but did notice one problem when down loading.
    The link for the Coco verticle auto fill linked to the red onion.

3. #3 - Dawn Edmonson says:

You’re amazing sweet Cathe!!! Love how you always share so much ~ hope you are doing wonderful!! xxoo, Dawn

4. #4 - Kokopelli says:

Awesome again! Love the color. I just started labeling my homemade liqueurs and jams with some of your labels. When I gave some jars to my Mom, she admired the labels.

5. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Wednesday, 15 Aug 2012

6. #5 - Julia D. says:

Thank you Cathe! Sure love the design and colors are wonderful.

7. #6 - Hanani Sukiman says:

Hi Cathe,

I love everything vintage and antique especially labels. I’m planning to have my own business doing organic, handmade & vegan skincare soon!!! i’m not IT savvy and wish i could make beautiful labels like yours. honestly, i feel guilty about using these labels for my business although it is free because i’m afraid that i might infringe your creative copyrights..

Anyway goodwork Cathe!!! Will see more of your beautiful work!!!

Hanani