Wedding Postage Stamps

Getting married? Know someone who is? I designed vintage-style postage stamps for you to print to label stock for sealing envelopes, embellishing favors or any other use you can think of! Head over to the blog of WorldLabel.com for all the details, label stock and the free download in several colors!

This entry was posted in Free digital downloads, Wedding, WorldLabel.com. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Wedding Postage Stamps

1. #1 - Anna says:

Oh. I wish we would’ve had these several months ago. They are so pretty. Great job!

2. Pingback: {Free Printables} Wedding Postage Stamps · DIY Weddings | CraftGossip.com

3. #2 - Cat says:

Thank you!
    This is too cute!
    Smiles~

4. #3 - Julia D. says:

Shared your wonderful stamp idea with a gal I work with. She is getting married and just getting ready to mail out her invitations! She was so excited I thought she would pass out! She loved them and so did I. Thanks so much and you will now have another fan of your beautiful and creative ideas.

5. #4 - Kokopelli says:

So many friends getting married this year, so perfect, perfect, perfect! Thanks for sharing!

6. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Textual List: Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012

7. #5 - Linda Eggleston says:

So cool, have a friend getting married so will be using these. Neat idea. I love all the things we can make now days and I am a crafty person so I love trying all these new things I find.

8. #6 - annee says:

I have been asked many times for this type of “postage stamp” sticker that is not actually postage. Will definitely recommend your labels – these are wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

9. Pingback: Sunday Brunch |

10. #7 - momo_hime_777 says:

I did mine myself with wax seals…if I hadn’t done that, I’d have used these. Gorgeous!

11. Pingback: Printable Stickers and Rose Petal Cones « VintageFeel

12. #8 - Yoli Troncoso-Spaulding says:

Hi Cathe,

Thank you for your wonderful website! I love everything about it and can’t thank you enough for creating it! I grew up in the Bay Area and currently reside in Miami, Fl. I am an Event Planner and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I would love to create my own labels for my events but do not know what software, etc that I need. Can you help me?

Thank you Cathe! I am currently using some of your labels for my event next week….THANK YOU!!!

Best wishes,

Yoli

13. #9 - ayumi says:

Thank you!
    They are so cute!!

14. Pingback: FREE. printable vintage style wedding postage stamps {Cathe Holden} | paper + lace

15. #10 - Alan Kuehne says:

We wuld like to use these on our wedding invitations. Thanks much.

16. #11 - Brittany says:

I’m on need of 80 stamps is it possible to make an order for thy many?

17. #12 - Susan Ferrand says:

I would love to order these, but only need 1-2 sheets!

18. #13 - Christine Chauhan says:

Thank you so much for this. I love small details that make a big impact. I will continue to follow your page, its great. Thank you again