Wrapping Paper Tape

The second annual What’s Country Now issue of Country Living magazine is due to hit the stands in just a few days. I’m loving the cover image!!

My paper tape project is featured using gift wrap and you can go to CountryLiving.com for an easy photo how-to!There’s several ways to make paper tape using different adhesive sources, but this is my favorite as it allows you to make any width you need, neat and clean. Since the roll of mounting adhesive can be a bit pricey for just a few rolls, make multiple rolls of tape to share or sell, or even better- invite friends over for a paper-tape-making party!

This entry was posted in Country Living Magazine, CountryLiving.com, general craft, Paper Crafts, Paper Tape and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Wrapping Paper Tape

1. #1 - Karen says:

Oh this is great, I can’t wait to try it. This is so funny, I was just about to compose something about MY upcoming feature in Country Living and I noticed this just appeared on my dashboard!! You made the cover!!!

They found one of my pallet projects I did for my garden and emailed for permission to use it. It will be in their April issue. You could have knocked me over with a paint brush, it totally came out of left field!

2. #2 - Beth says:

I did this using plastic carpet tape (bought @ any hardware store). It was a bit more affordable @ $5.99/roll (though produces far less than the 11″x50′) Perfect for my small-time needs.

Thanks for such a great idea!!

3. #3 - Beth says:

Congrats, Karen!! My fav mag of all time…can’t wait to read it cover to cover.

4. #4 - Stephanie O. says:

How wonderful! Love Country Living magazine and love your creative tip….Such cute little tapes all wound on spools…Lovely….

5. #5 - tj says:

…Awesome! I just may have to try this! :o)

…Thank you for the tutorial!

…Blessings :o)

6. #6 - Centsational Girl says:

Do you know how fabulous you are? Put this one on the list for the C&K show darlin!! LOVE this idea so much!
    xo
    Kate

7. #7 - Emily says:

Wow! Congrats on the feature. First I LOVE that table also, and secondly I just LOVE the handmade tape. Congratulations on the feature. You must be so excited 🙂

8. #8 - teresa says:

I saw that and how awesome! You are one creative gal.
    Happy Day

9. #9 - Tammy Byrd says:

My Brother’s company sells heavy duty double-sided tape and he gave quite a few rolls. I am going to have to try this asap.
    Not sure how much he sells the rolls for though.

10. #10 - Savanah says:

This is brilliant! I knew there was a way to make washi tape without having to buy it (and wait very IMpatiently for it to arrive in the mail!). Thank you so much for sharing 🙂