The Handmade Crafters Label Branding Kit!

It’s huge folks, and it’s FREE, courtesy of WorldLabel.com and designed with a vintage flair by yours truly. 14 different label shape designs in 4 different colors for branding your handmade goods!

Complete with a quick-view index, these kits can be downloaded and customized to suit your brand, each label sheet design printable to a WorldLabel.com product. Head over to the WorldLabel.com blog for all the details and FREE files!

This entry was posted in Free digital downloads, Free PDF files, organizing, Vintage blank labels, WorldLabel.com. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to The Handmade Crafters Label Branding Kit!

1. #1 - Nancy Ward says:

Hi Cathe,

Just pinned this in my Free Printables and Downloads folder at Pinterest (www.http://pinterest.com/craftdesigns). Let me know if you’d like me to remove it.

Also added a link to it in a post on my blog.

Nancy

2. #2 - pat schmidt says:

Simply fabulous…….and FREE! Thank you!

3. #3 - Noreen says:

These are great! They will be fun to use for so many different things! Thank you so much!

4. #4 - Kimberly Johnson says:

These are wonderful, thanks!

5. #5 - marissa says:

ooh this looks super cool I’ll have to go check it out

6. #6 - Susan says:

What a wonderful thing for you to do for us. Thank you so much!
    Susan

7. #7 - Karrie O. says:

Oh Thank You!! I have a new obsession with collecting labels; printable labels and label stamps! I use them in my scrapbooking and cardmaking!

8. #8 - Jeannie says:

Cathe, these are very cool. Thank you. How does the AutoFill work? I assume that the other fillable ones need me to enter my name and other information in each label. Right? I also wish World Label would put together a package of a couple of each type of label. I’d order in an instant. Thanks again.

• #9 - Cathe Holden says:

Good question and request, please leave this comment on the World Label post, they’re great about responding! I supply the graphics, they create the auto-fill and manage labels. Thanks Jeannie!

9. #10 - maggie raguse says:

Their labels are so awesome, so many sizes, and great prices! Love that company, discovered through you, and use them often. Love this kit you designed for each and every size–simple, versatile, and so useful!!

your pal,
    maggie

10. #11 - Kate Nancarrow says:

:: I love you even more than I did before…… ::

Thanks be to Cathe!

11. #12 - Ann says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been following you for some time now, and wanted to let you know how much your freebies have meant to me. You are so talented and I adore everything.

12. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Tuesday, 17 Jan 2012

13. #13 - maybaby says:

Oh Cathe, these are wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, I can’t wait to use them!

14. #14 - Jackie says:

These are wonderful. Thank you!

15. Pingback: Whisker Graphics - Crafter’s Branding Kit by Just Something I Made

16. Pingback: Quick Picks Thursday : 1.19.12 | Paper Crave

17. #15 - teresa says:

Fabulous- such talent =)
    Have a great day

18. #16 - Nueve Pinceladas says:

T H A N K S !!!! :)

Have a good day!!

19. #17 - Alissa says:

thank you sooo much! i love these labels!

20. Pingback: Free Customizable Branding Kit Labels by Cathe Holden | TidyMom

21. These are so beautiful and unique – I’ve “pinned” them. Thanks so much for the great printable!

22. #19 - Irene says:

Thank you so much, will definately add to my favorites!
    Sunny thoughts and regards from Greece, Irene

23. #20 - Vie says:

wow this is so nice of you. I am not really up with all the ways to use my Mac but this is really neat good karma sharing .
    Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

24. #21 - Karen says:

Thank you so much for this great printable!

25. #22 - Heather says:

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

26. #23 - Rupa says:

OMG Kathy! I love all your labels and WORLD LABEL folks. They’ve got some awesome stuff on their site. This is perfect timing to get these labels, thank you so much for making these!

27. #24 - Kimberly says:

Hi Cath
    I am starting a new weekly feature of blogs that I like to
    visit with my blogger friends.
    I would like to feature yours. Do you mind?
    I will show two pic relating to your post and a link
    back to you.
    Please let me know. thanks!
    Kimberly

28. #25 - kellie says:

Love these. Many Thanks! :)

29. Pingback: one pic a day und Wochenfunde IV | myriam kemper

30. #26 - Judy Papadakis says:

Wow, Cathe! What a gift you have given us. These are fabulous, just hope I have the moxie to use them. Have recently converted to a PC, since my wonderful Mac has reached its useful life on the internet — it’s six and one-half years old — an antique now :(

Have loved your blog for years. Thank you, thank you!

31. #27 - Graniteware Gal says:

Seriously?!?! FREE! How VERY kind of you! These are awesome!

32. #28 - dolores says:

Hello !

Planning a vintage wedding shower for my cousin. We are presenting the couple with a scrapbook going back 3 generations. Very excited to see some of the free templates and clip art that we will use. Thanks !

33. #29 - juliasarahelizabeth says:

I want to thank you for your branding kit! I use it selling my soaps at etsy.com/shop/JuliesSugarSoaps i truly appreciate it. My style of soaps are baked goods and candies. I try to give them a cottage chic feel as well. Your labels are perfect!