Free Gift Card Packet Printables

A while back I shared little printable seed packet designs, (and lots of them!) I took the same template, reduced it in size and with cute little stock cuts from one the catalogs in my library I designed a new set of packets. These new packets are sized just right for tucking gift cards into that you may be giving this Christmas. Simply click on the images below to download each free packet printable PDF file. I’ve included coordinating reverse side patterns to print on the back of the packets to pretty up the insides. For instructions on cutting and assembling the packets, visit the free seed packets post.

Note that the first two packet cover designs are intended to appear as vintage distressed printing.

This entry was posted in Christmas, Free digital downloads, Free PDF files, Holiday Crafts. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Free Gift Card Packet Printables

1. #1 - Danee Kaplan says:

so flippin’ adorable!

2. #2 - Angela Noelle says:

Gorgeous. Thank you! PINNED!

3. #3 - Elise says:

You’re SO cute! I love THESE! What a wonderful SHARE! Yipeeee!

4. #4 - Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy says:

CUTE!

5. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Wednesday, 07 Dec 2011

6. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Textual List: Thursday, 08 Dec 2011

7. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Thursday, 08 Dec 2011

8. #5 - Mary says:

Hello, I just found your blog and love it! I do have a question that you have probably answered somewhere I just haven’t been able to find it. What are your user policies for your free printables, such as the seed packets? Are they for personal use only, or can they be used as part of a craft project for profit? (I know the answer to the question is probably under my nose, so thatnk you for being so patient with me) As I said before, I love what I’ve seen so far and look forward to looking at more of your posts. God BLess

9. #6 - Printable says:

These free Gift Card Packet Printables are so wonderful with exiting colors. The best part is that they are in different sizes to make use of.

10. Pingback: {friday freebies} a very merry festive round-up | 74 Lime Lane

11. Pingback: Best Online Marketplace

12. #7 - Gay Ferland says:

I’m sorry, where is the download for the really cute card thingy…..I love the colored ones, stripes, dots…