Wire Photo and Card Holders

I just adore this photograph of my mom in her little cotton dress, propped up on the hood of a car with the sun in her eyes. I like tucking photos and cards into fun and random things and it’s super easy when you have wire photo holders. Read my blog post over at SC Johnson Family Economics to see how easy these are to make.

Don’t forget to enter the Swag Bag Giveaway ending Thursday…the odds are pretty good since there are three enormous prizes!

Disclosure: I am a paid blogger for SC Johnson

This entry was posted in Family Economics, SC Johnson. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Wire Photo and Card Holders

1. #1 - wendy baker says:

you never cease to amaze me. i love this idea so fully. xoxo.w.

2. #2 - eileen hull says:

Your mom was adorable! Cool project :-)

3. #4 - laurie magpie ethel says:

Another great idea and love the base. Totally making some of these!

4. #5 - Lucy says:

Such a great idea and a super cute picture. I have pictures of my parents posing on or with cars, too. I guess that went out of style when all cars started looking alike and didn’t have nice definable hoods to sit on. Maybe I’ll surprise my mother with a small collection for Christmas. Thanks for the great idea.

5. #6 - Elaine Allen says:

Hi Cathe –

This looks so sweet! Your mom is so cute! I am heading over to SC Johnson to read your post.

Elaine Allen

6. #7 - Julia D. says:

Really darling egg cup holding picture of your sweet momma. Thanks for the great tutorial on making the wire photo holder at your SC Johnson blog.

7. #8 - kate blue says:

I so wanted to do a few of these for Christmas photo outtakes but if you can belive it, I’m direction illiterate…I didn’t understand direction # 2-HELP!

• #9 - Cathe Holden says:

Basically, you place the wire across the form (broom handle, dowel rod, whatever) and keeping it in place using your thumb, wrap the wire around the rod. Rod up and down, wire side to side, bend wire around rod. Hope that helps.

8. #10 - Julia Stratman says:

It’s December 1st and I can’t until 3:00 (CST)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. #11 - Tami Lester says:

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing all of your creativness(?) with us!

10. #12 - Allegra Sedney says:

Hi, I just found you thu pintrest. My sister lives in Santa Rosa, so I’ve been to Petaluma; it’s such a charming place! Your site looks so interesting; I’ll definitely be back!