Family Necklace

It’s Quirky Craft Month over at CRAFT, so please join me there for a mini folk charm tutorial featuring my very own tiny family!

This entry was posted in Jewelry and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Family Necklace

1. #1 - Karen says:

such a great idea! too cute ~ love it.

2. #2 - Julia D. says:

You are something else!!! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this one. It is so darling and so very creative. Love it and you too.

3. #3 - Carol Dee says:

Positively Unique necklace. What fun! where on earth did you find such tiny figures and vials? Have a fabulous Friday, TFS… hugs….

4. #4 - Joanna says:

WOW! What an amazing necklace. I belive ill be doing one my self in the near future since im nuts about funny jewelery.
    Can i borrow your necklacepick so i can show it at my blog? Ill link offcorse.
    Been following yor blog for sometime now and there is always something fun up here.
    My blog is unfortunatly in swedish and google translate isnt the best translateing tool there is but you can have a look anyway.

5. Pingback: Sunday Slacking – A collection of links | Evil Widgets

6. #5 - Belinda Stroming says:

Wow! Nice and very cute! This would be nice as a wedding give away gift =)

7. #6 - stacie says:

Please, can you tell me anything about that beautiful sweater! I’m a crochet-er and would love a pattern like that! :)

8. #7 - belinda stroming says:

Hi Cathe! Hope you can make more stuff for the holiday season, I am looking for gifts for my family members and I think your stuff are really great. More power!

9. #8 - Lisa Splendid says:

Hey! I’m number 7,000!! Did I win something?? :) Love your blog.
    Lisa