Practical Collections: Vintage Shaving Brushes

Sometimes collections can be very useful. Please read my latest post over at SC Johnson’s Family Economics to see the many uses for a simple old shaving brush!

Disclosure: I am a paid blogger for SC Johnson.

This entry was posted in Collecting, Family Economics, SC Johnson and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Practical Collections: Vintage Shaving Brushes

1. #1 - D'Ann says:

Cathe, I have the same vivid memories you described in your post of my Daddy shaving every morning. Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

2. #2 - Elaine says:

What a fun post! Now I have to be on the lookout for shaving brushes, my bearded man does not have one :-)

3. #3 - That's Not My Age says:

They look lovely all lined up together. I have a fairly substantial globe collection, not quite as useful but just as aesthetically pleasing!

4. #4 - emerald hilss says:

where do you find them? I haven’t seen any on my hunts sadly :(

5. #5 - RetirementAgeGuru says:

You don’t see these brushes in shops anymore. It’s a real pity!

6. #6 - Johnson Vilakazi says:

CORELAND PROPERTY INVESTMENT COMPANY

Main Reef Road And Ward Avenue.

RANDFONTEIN 1760

Johannesburg, South Africa.

Registration number: 2006/039120/07

Ph: 27-83-353-8321

Fax: 27-86-505-2341

E-mail: corelandproperty@gmail.com

Skype: Corelandproperty

Attn:

Dear Sirs,

We are an Investment Research Company and have worked on this approach for almost a decade now. Our excellent services in this industry have earned us prestigious recognitions both from the private and public sectors in the region.

Presently, we have some clients (Investors) who confided in us to find lucrative sectors abroad for a direct capital investment. In this view, we write to seek your assistance to explore investment opportunities in your country in order to serve our clients satisfactorily.

Should you be interested do contact us ASAP for discussions.

Best Regards,