Ornamental Labels: World Label Free Downloads

I have no shortage of gorgeous vintage border designs resourced from books that can be scanned and turned into label art. I put together this latest set from pieces found in an instructional volume dated 1926 for WorldLabel.com.

Go to WorldLabel.com for full sheet labels stock and then to the WorldLabel.com blog to download these and many other free label files. You’ll find this set in black & white, with and without writing lines,  and also in red and multi-colored. They’ve even made the label files text-editable for customizing!I also reduced the frames to mini-size labels to fit my antique brass matchstick vesta case (-turned-cool-necklace)……because I never know when I’ll need to whip out one and label something!

This entry was posted in Free Clip Art, Free digital collage sheets, Free PDF files, free vintage art, organizing, Printables, Uncategorized, Vintage blank labels, WorldLabel.com. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Ornamental Labels: World Label Free Downloads

1. #1 - Debbie says:

Hi Cathe, I’m Debbie. I’m just now redoing a guest bedroom-sewing room and I’ve redone several baskets on a book shelf to hold little craft items, thread, scissors, etc. But I realized I keep looking in every basket for something and need labels. I had thought just last night…I need labels that are vintagey or old world looking. And here you are first thing this morning with the most delightful labels! Thank you so much. You have made my day!
    blessings,
    Debbie

2. #2 - Alyssabeths says:

Thank you so much for sharing, I love these!

3. #3 - Jill Blevins says:

Love the labels. It’s so much fun finding REAL vintage items instead of new stuff made to look vintage. just something more retro about the real stuff, can’t really explain it.

4. #4 - rechercher says:

I just wanted to thank you for sharing so many cool printables, Cathe–you’re really making the Web a better place.

5. #5 - Nancy says:

Thanks for offering these–they’re lovely. And I’m seriously envious of you for having that little case. Must put them on my antique show/fleamarket radar and see whether I can find something similar–brilliant!

6. #6 - Nicole P. says:

These are fantastic! I made cards and *love* that they can be printed without the lines (and the multicolored part RULES).

7. #7 - Theresa Begin says:

Love these, Cathe! Thanks for the inspiration, again. :)

8. #8 - Ashley says:

That is just way too cool! Not only the wonderful labels, but I love your little necklace you carry them all around in! It reminds me of my husband, who used to have a label maker wherever he went.

9. #9 - Rose H says:

What fabulous labels – thank you so much for sharing them!

10. #10 - Saucy Chick Sherry says:

Beautiful labels and an even more special antique case to hold them. You just keep on giving…like the Energizer bunny! =^.^=

11. #11 - Dennis says:

Very crafty & cool!

12. #12 - Julia D. says:

Thank’s Cathe! Just love the Ornamental Labels. World Label is sure lucky to have your talent as well as all of us. I will enjoy them and have many uses for them. Thanks again.

13. #13 - Elaine Allen says:

Cathe -

These are so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Elaine Allen

14. #14 - michele says:

these are great – i plan to use them for digital scrapbooking :)

15. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Thursday, 18 Aug 2011

16. #15 - mummylade says:

that is just brilliant!

17. #16 - Tola says:

i figure if you dont know the answer to my question, then the answer doesnt (yet) exist:
    i am looking for a craft/paper punch that would cut the exact dimensions (less maybe 1mm) of the top of a standard Altoids-type tin. ive seen squares and circles, but not rectangles. any ideas? can be straight or scalloped.

18. #17 - Cleah says:

Thank you for these wonderful labels! They’ll make lovely tags too!

19. #18 - Rupa says:

I was away for 4 weeks and what a treasure to come back to! I love your labels and can’t wait to use these, thank you SO much!

20. #19 - Dena Cottrell says:

Your pictures are wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Did you make the matchbox vesta case -turned-cool-necklace? That is very cute. If so, would you share how you made it and if not would you point me in the direction of where you got it?
    Thanks so much again for the free labels.
    Dena

21. #20 - Nor Asikin Ramli says:

TQVM Cathe. I really love this. I still don’t know what to do with it. But I’m sure it will useful later on.