Country Living Garden Shed Bin Labels

This month’s issue of Country Living has a wonderful feature on creating a beautiful and well organized garden shed in your…garage!!
CLICK HERE for The Garage Turned Garden Shed article.I designed some labels for you to download free courtesy of CountryLiving.com to print to colored paper and add to your garden shed bins.

This entry was posted in CountryLiving.com, Free digital downloads, Free PDF files, Gardening. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Country Living Garden Shed Bin Labels

1. #1 - Marilyn Monceaux says:

Thanks so muCh for sharing the labels.

2. #2 - Claire says:

I love that magazine – I sit on my bed with a cuppa and dream of what my house will look like some day and how many apple trees I will have. Got to get a house first though, small hitch…

Cx

3. #3 - Becky Brocato says:

Those are so wonderful! And congratulations on their publication in Country Living Magazine! That is so awesome!

4. Hi Cate,
    These are so cute…thanks so much for sharing them with us. If only the snow would stop long enough for me to get out to the garden shed this Spring! Love your blog…
    Chheryl at My Sister’s Cottage

5. #5 - martina says:

The hardware store had fancy plastic plant markers for sale today.”Cathe probably has much better graphics to make my own plant markers” was exactly what I thought when seeing these markers.

6. #6 - Saucy Chick Sherry says:

Love these labels. They would really cheer up a potting area. Loved the article. Thank you my dear. Happy weekend…

7. #7 - Elaine says:

This is such a great organizational idea and the labels are so pretty. Thank you and Country Living for sharing them with us!

8. Hi Cathe! I love your potting shed labels!!! Now I have to find some way to use them in the shop. They are wonderful – you are so creative. I hope you can make it back to Sutter Creek sometime soon!

9. Pingback: Centsational Girl » Blog Archive » New Series: BOTB

10. #9 - Sharon says:

Love, love, love the labels. Thanks

11. #10 - My Beautiful Life says:

These are awesome! Congrats on the Country Living feature, and thanks for sharing.

12. those are beautiful! we are setting up a worm bin tomorrow, i may have to stick a fancy label on it.

13. Pingback: Week in Reflection: Week 5|3.11 | Kerrfect

14. Oh, man, my mother in law would LOVE these…she’s a gardening fool. :)

15. #13 - Dana Gustafson says:

oh la la! Compost has never been prettier. Those labels are positively juicy!

16. #14 - patsy says:

love your labels

17. Pingback: This is the Garden Shed I Built from a Simple Shed Plan

18. #15 - SueLovesCherries says:

OMG, how did I miss this post! I’m saving these babies! I just have a tiny, standing room only, shed right now, but hope to have a full-size one in a few years.

Thanks for your gorgeous freebies! Ya know – you really should sell all these!

19. #16 - Anahi Mar Encinas says:

Thanks for post this wonderful pdf, i,ve been trying to download it , but i can´t. Can you send me a link for download. I work in a roof garden organization and this will be beautiful for our garden. thanks very much

• #17 - Betty819 says:

I can’t figure out how to get those garden shed labels that say Potting soil, Mulch and garden soil. Help! I keep smaller quanities of potting mix and garden soil in 5 gal. painters buckets that you buy at Home Depot. That would look better than foil tape to label the contents.

20. #18 - LE MONDE D'IS says:

JE N’AI PAS REUSSI A TROUVER CES ETIQUETTES :
    A CHAQUE FOIS, J’ARRIVE SUR LA PAGE DE LA REVUE, MAIS RIEN NE LES INDIQUE !!!
    POUVEZ VOUS ME DIRE COMMENT FAIRE ?
    J’AIME BEAUCOUP VOS CREATIONS ET JE VOUS RECONTACTERAI SANS DOUTE UN PEU PLUS TARD POUR D’AUTRES ECHANGES…
    A BIENTOT,
    IS

21. #19 - Terry Hamilton says:

I cannot find the download for the Country Living Garden Shed Bin Labels. I’ve clicked on every link you’ve provided & no luck. I’d love to print them out as a gift for my Mom who has a new green house.
    Thanx for your help.