JSIM Finalist for the 2011 Bloggie Awards!!

Hi everyone, I’m just back from a whirlwind trip to Los Angeles for my very first Craft & Hobby Association Conference and Trade Show. I can hardly wait to share all the fabulousness with you and will as the days and weeks go on. However, this morning I read on Facebook, posted by my awesome friend- blogger Amy Locurto, that Just Something I Made was not only nominated but it is a FINALIST in the 2011 Bloggie Awards in the Arts & Crafts/Design blog category! Yay!! (I’m not a bit above asking for your vote to push this blog to the top, so… I’m askin’!)Thank you so much for helping make JSIM what it is. I just adore you.

In celebration of today’s great news, I thought it would be fun to share some of MY favorite past posts from the JSIM blog!

Pennant Rubber Stamp Roller

6:00 am Artwork: Lunch Napkins

Unique Pin Cushions

Sharpie Tattoos by the Lake

Shrinky Dinks Flowers and LeavesVintage Measuring Tape Growth ChartDeck of Cards: Vintage Wall DecorStudio ShotsPostage Stamp PerforationsVintage Thread Nests

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to JSIM Finalist for the 2011 Bloggie Awards!!

1. #1 - Elise says:

SERIOUSLY!!!! I don’t know if it’s the excitement from this INCREDIBLE news {went there! voted for U!} …. OR the sight of SOME of my all time Cathe Holden FAVES… but I’m breathless from the excitement! Huge congratulations and DELIGHT on your behalf! Now I’m off to revisit some of the most juicy, thought / creative mojo producing posts and ideas – EVAAAAAA! {*Swoon!!*} Yeeee Haaawww!

2. #2 - Sue@MyArtsDesire says:

Congratulations, Cathe! A well deserved recognition & with great wishes for crossing the finish line with the most votes! Really fun as well to see a recap of some very inspiring blasts [posts] from the past. I would venture to say that I speak for many when I say that not only are your posts wonderfully creative, but the depth of character and authenticity of who you are as a person is equally as attractive to your fan base! Xo, Sue

3. #3 - Elvan says:

Hi!
    Just want to tell you, I just voted for you- I think you and your blog is great. It´s always fun to visit you.
    Now I “hold my thumbs for you”. (This is a common expression here in Sweden when you wish someone luck or success.)
    Best wishes! / Elvan

4. I love that pennant banner stamp. That’s the article that got my hooked on your blog, so of course, I had to go vote for you. Best of luck, Cathe!

5. #5 - Angela says:

It’s very deserved. I’m going to vote right now!!

6. #6 - Judi Weldon says:

Cathe, It’s my honor to vote for you (voting done), for all your amazing talent and generosity, it’s the least we can do. Besides are you the best in the category?? YOU BET!!!

7. #7 - Dana Gustafson says:

Comgratulations! I can’t think of anyone more deserving. Way to go rockstar!

8. #8 - Denise says:

Congrats!! I’ve been visiting your blog for years, and I FINALLY made something with a couple of your fabulous downloads. You’ve mentioned before that you like to see what people make, so I’ve posted my layout on the 2Ps website and here’s the link: ttp://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/360824-kisngombe/1703194-stick-em-up/?c=t
    Thank you again for all your generosity and inspiration. You deserve to win!

9. #9 - Nancy says:

Cathe,
    So amazingly great!
    You deserve the recognition, you are a design star!
    Nancy

10. #10 - Cristelle Snyman says:

Congratulations Cathe – it’s well deserved! Voted for you of course! Cristelle, South Africa 🙂

11. #11 - Rose H says:

Duly voted! Good luck, you certainly deserve to be a winner :o)

12. #12 - Jacque Chinnery says:

Congratulations on being a finalist and I hope you win! You deserve it. I read a lot of blogs, but yours stands above the rest in giving us so many wonderful ideas, free designs and downloads, and links. I’m a fan!

13. #13 - Marie says:

Congrats!!! I’m off to vote!!

14. #14 - Immi says:

Congratulations – well deserved!

15. #15 - Amy Locurto says:

So excited for you!!! I’m ready to be your assistant when you get famous:-)

16. #16 - Caryn says:

voted!!! 🙂 yay for Cathe!

17. #17 - Stephanie says:

Just voted… you’re bound to win, you’re the best up there! Good luck!