Christmas Clearance Items Repurposed

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! We changed it up a bit at the Holden house this year- Mr. Wonderful was on-duty at the firehouse all of Christmas Eve (my birthday!) and Christmas Day, so our family opened gifts on the 23rd! It was actually pretty fun, and those of us not on-duty slept in nice and long on Christmas morning, up later to check the Christmas stockings and head off to brunch with extended family in Sonoma.And now that after-Christmas sales are happening everywhere, it’s time to get shopping again- but not for what you might think… Check out my post HERE at SC Johnson’s Family Economics for some fun ideas for repurposing clearance sale holiday items!

Disclosure: I am a paid blogger for SC Johnson.

This entry was posted in Christmas, Decorating, Family Economics, party favors, repurposing, SC Johnson, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Christmas Clearance Items Repurposed

1. #1 - Diane says:

Great ideas – thanks!
    The bead cherries are adorable!!

2. #2 - Kerridwen Niner says:

Some very interesting food for thought :)

I have kept Actimel bottles, well prior to Christmas, took off the lables and had them go through the dish washer. The plan is to cover them in tissue paper, glued on and paint them different colours and string them as cheap and cheerful decorations for my sons room, for next year now i might add lol

3. #3 - RandomCreativity says:

I love seasonal clearance! I bought fancy white tablecloths and dishes after Christmas for my wedding (7 years ago.) I also buy seasonal craft kits to build up my basic supply stash.

4. #4 - Jacque Chinnery says:

Thank you for some great ideas. I shared your link with my facebook page.
    Everyone loves those mark-downs and you have shown us some ways to get creative with our finds.

5. #5 - Jill says:

A belated Happy Birthday to you Cathe! I’m also happy you had a nice Christmas….May your new year be full of blessings!

6. #6 - Nancy says:

Cathe- I know that you like deer heads and I found a photo you’ll like here:

7. #7 - Marie says:

Happy Belated Birthday, Cathe…;))
    And a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS to your family!