Repurposed Cereal Box Notebooks

Repurposed cereal boxes turned into loving and fun little notebooks- Why? Read more about it on my post over at SC Johnson’s Family Economics!Have some sneaky fun with this one!

12 Responses to Repurposed Cereal Box Notebooks

1. #1 - JAZEVOX says:

oh my, this definitely brings back memories. i used to make mini notebooks just like these ones! i didnt use cereal boxes then. jazevox

2. #2 - keri Cleverly says:

Excellent recycling idea. Our family goes through several boxes of cereal each week, and it seems like such a waste to toss the boxes in the garbage.
    Greta as favors for children's parties!!
    K

3. #3 - Pearl says:

…One of my favorite recycling activities. I've been doing larger versions of these for years! These little ones are too cute!

4. #4 - Violet says:

These are so cute and I think they would be a hit with my grandkids! Thanks bunches!

5. #5 - amycornwell says:

These are great – my daughter LOVES to write so I'll have to make her some with her "favorite cereal" box.

6. #6 - Jen@Notes From the Heartland says:

I love this idea Cathe! THanks for sharing it. My big guy starts first grade next week (where did the summer go!) and is quite an accomplished reader/writer now….I just know he would love to find notes from Mom.

7. #7 - 1aldcat says:

I just made your 2X2 and decided I would liked it bigger so made a 3X3. Not good, the graphics are to "understandable". So made one a 2.5 X 2.5 and, VOILA! perfect for me. Thanks for the great idea. I'm making 25 of them to put in a jar. Sooocute!
    aldcat

8. #8 - Heather says:

Oh how fun is THAT?? I cannot wait until my little guy is old enough to enjoy stuff I can make like this!~

9. #9 - Lowbudget says:

I do plan to make these cute litte tokens. I am not sure if I want to give these out at a meeting or if I want to just provide them for my son's class this year. There are so many things you can do with these little notebooks!

10. #10 - Cris de Sales Lobato says:

I loved it and I made, too. Thanks. This blog is cute and very inspiring.
    Kisses.

11. #11 - regina says:

Adorei seu blog…uma delícia passear por aqui e ver trabalhos tão encantadores….parabéns!!!
    Beijos!!!