Custom Jewelry Kit

I am constantly salvaging bits and bobbles from jewelry gone bad and making my own accessories on demand. Check out my post over at SC Johnson’s Family Economics to learn how to build your own custom jewelry kit! Please leave a comment over there and share how you accessorize on a dime, and don’t forget to check out all the other fun posts. There’s something new almost every day!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Custom Jewelry Kit

1. #1 - Laura PARING DOWN says:

Cathe, you are so creative. I have been thinking a lot about learning to make jewelry, and there you are with the how-to ready to go.

🙂 Laura

2. #2 - Olivia says:

I like the box that you keep your jewellery kit in! where did you get it? 🙂

olivia
    x

3. #3 - Christie Cottage says:

Cathe, What I love about your items you share here is that they are all handmade and truly crafting.

Thank you for sharing your projects!

4. #4 - marysworkshop says:

Cathe, another great idea to show how you can make something useful and attractive out of items that might otherwise be discarded. All it takes is a little imagination- which you seem to have in abundance!

5. #5 - Cathe Holden says:

Hi Olivia, That's just one of my cigar boxes with vintage hardware attached. Here's the link: http://justsomethingimade.blogspot.com/2010/05/craft-organizing-cigar-boxes.html

6. #6 - TesoriTrovati says:

What a great idea! I cannot get to the link as I am being asked for a username/password when I do. Sounds like a project that would be right up my alley!
    I appreciate how giving you are with your ideas.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

7. #7 - CraftCrave says:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Jul 01:25pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

8. #8 - cmjhawaii says:

I, too, have bits of jewelry that I save because I just can't part with it in case I might fix it or use it for something else. I invariably don't do either, but I still keep the bits. I should though put them in one box. Right now, I just have them in sandwich bags.

9. #9 - I LOVE color! says:

Beautiful Isn't it fun to make something from nothing. My grandmothet taught me to" Use what you have, wear it out, make it do, or do whithout' It works Be Blessed

10. #10 - Betsy Petsy says:

Piękny blog, pełen pomysłów i ciekawych zdjęć. Będę Twoim stałym gościem 🙂

Pozdrowienia z Polski

11. #11 - Scrapbooking Ideas says:

I need to know this! I’ve got tons of jewelries here and this would also be nice in storing my scrapbook embellishments! You are such a dear for sharing this! Thanks!

12. #12 - Sara Thyr says:

Hi Cathe,
    A friend of mine in NH, Lisa Allen, sent me your blog. Just connecting us since we are both in Petaluma. I am a naturopathic doctor and have a practice over by the old post office downtown (4th and D). Love the fun and creative things that you are doing! Pop in if you are every in my area.

best,