JSIM Unused Design No. 1: Cowgirl Up

As a graphic designer, I have zillions of (what I think are) perfectly good designs created for clients that, once passed over for another choice, were left behind with no chance of being seen, let alone used. Well, it’s time I gave a some of these designs new life by sharing them with readers. I will be posting unused designs from time to time for you to grab, use, modify or just to be inspired by. Use them however you would like in your projects, personal and commercial. FREE! (Just please don’t sell the art as digital downloads or clip art for purchase.) Click on Image To Enlarge

The first free image in my Unused Design series was actually for a project I was toying with last year for my own Western themed apparel company. I never got the biz idea off the ground, (read: What was I thinking?) but thought it was still a fun design for Posters, T-shirts, greeting cards and more.

To download the PDF version, click HERE!

33 Responses to JSIM Unused Design No. 1: Cowgirl Up

1. #1 - CraftCrave says:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

2. #2 - Mags says:

This is a great graphic! Your right it would make a great card. How generous of you to post them for everyone. Thanks!

3. #3 - Laura PARING DOWN says:

So glad you decided to share this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE red and blue paired like this.

Happy Monday!
    Laura

4. #4 - marysworkshop says:

It is a great design and very generous of you, Cathe, to share it with everyone!

5. #5 - Robin says:

oh it's so cute! thank you for sharing :0)

6. #6 - lauraslefthook says:

Oh, my horse crazy daughters will love this. Have to figure out a way to use it to surprise them.

7. #7 - Flea Market Trixie says:

You are so talented

8. #8 - Maggie says:

Hi Cathe, So THAT's what your little cowgirl teaser was about in a long-ago posting of yours, that I was so curious about. Kinda bummed that you aren't pursuing the apparel idea, because knowing your creativity, it woulda' been rip-roarin'! Thanks for the graphic. Love it!

9. #9 - bridget {bake at 350} says:

I LOVE that!!!

10. #10 - Jojo says:

ManOHmanOHman! This is a great design and I really appreciate you sharing it!

11. #11 - plaisanter says:

This is a great design! Thanks so much for releasing it.

12. #12 - Miss Jody says:

Love it!!!

13. #13 - Laryssa Herbert says:

Awesome! Cowboy Up is on of our family sayings. This is perfect for me!

14. #14 - Auntie Cake says:

Thanks for the design Cathe! I love it, and I have a cowgirl of my own who is going to adore this!
    Kate

15. #15 - Maria Isabel says:

Too bad about the cowgirl line, I would love to see more Southern flavor on the mall.

16. #16 - dietplaid says:

Yeehaw! Great idea, thanks for sharing 😀

17. #17 - Good Life 2 Go says:

How kind you are to share these wonderful designs for free! Thanks.

18. #18 - Conduit Press says:

Love the cowgirl design! 🙂 Also wanted to share with you that I used your vintage veggie images that you posted long ago on some little coil bound notebooks;) (http://www.etsy.com/shop/conduitpress)

Thanks so much for being you;)

19. #19 - Stasia says:

Oh, you totally need to Spoonflower that, so I can buy the fabric and make curtains! 🙂

20. #20 - Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B says:

Thank you..I have a sister who IS a cowgirl & is going through breast cancer{I had a double mastectomy previously} and I'm going to make her a T-shirt 🙂 Thanks bunches..really..she'll love this!

21. #21 - Ann says:

Thank you loads for sharing your design Cathe. Definitely one for my horsey sister's next birthday!

22. #22 - Andee says:

I love this so much! Thanks very much for sharing. I just found your blog and I am really enjoying reading over all your posts.

23. #23 - Sue says:

Hi! Thanks for all the cool freebies. I used the cowgirl graphic in a card making challenge. I think you can get there from here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2023168?&cat=500&ppuser=26890

I added a little glitter, some virtual sequins and that was it. I did put a link to your website in my posting so maybe you’ll get some traffic out of it.

Thanks again!

24. #24 - Dani says:

I love the Cowgirl Up design! I would like to use it in some laser engraving, would it be possible for me to remove the blue background? You are very creative and generous! Thanks!

25. #25 - CISSY FLOYD says:

WE WOULD LOVE TO ADOPT YOUR LOGO FOR OUR TRAIL RIDES. WE LIVE IN LOUISIANA NEAR DRISKILL MT. THE HIGHTEST POINT OF THE STATE 535 FT. ITS THE BEST WE HAVE!!! WE HAVE INCORPORATED YOUR COWGIRL UP LOGO INTO OUR WEB SITE, FLYERS, AND WANT TO MAKE T SHIRTS, AND A HUGE BANNER. WITH YOUR PERMISSION AND WITH THE QUESTION CAN MY GRAPHIC ARTIST ENLARGE THE COWGIRL UP IMAGE FOR A BANNER. HE TOLD ME LARGER THAN JPEG. IF SO WHAT FORMAT WOULD HE USE AT HIS SHOP? I LOVE YOUR WEB SITE AND WILL SEND YOU A T SHIRT IF WE CAN DO IT. THANKS A MILLION. CISSY FLOYD

26. #26 - Carmen says:

What a great Christmas present for me!! Thanks Cathe! I’m going to use a couple of these to make a new magnets for my ‘frig. I will says thanks everyday to you. Happy Holidays!

p.s. Major talents, you have. Keep it coming in ’13.

27. #27 - Katie says:

Hi, I was wondering if I could use this design and any other cowgirl related designs to make onto t-shirts and tank tops?

28. Pingback: Vintage Clip Art – Rodeo Cowboy

29. #28 - Heather Croft-Brast says:

I am a member of Rafter Cross Cowboy Church in Williston Florida and I have been looking for the perfect piece to paint in the Ladies rest/ showers and dressing rooms and you have designed it. Thank you for sharing I know it will be perfect!!!! Have a Blessed Day. Heather Croft-Brast

30. #29 - Julie Anne dean says:

For sure I thought I lost your website address . I lost everything in my last computer. Am so thankful that you put your website address on a down load print I have. I was going crazy with Christmas so near. Thank you thank you Cathy. I love what you do. My passion is what you do. Happy holidays to you. Julie anne

31. #30 - Jasmine Patrick says:

Thanks for this great cowgirl graphic, I am going to use it on a greeting card, thanks for sharing!!!

32. #31 - Johanna says:

Thank you so much!! I love this!!

33. #32 - Leslie says:

Thank you so much for sharing this! This is just what I wanted for my girl’s room! Love it!!