Easy Receipt Organizer and the Spray Bottle

I have a few new commissioned posts running over on SC Johnson’s website in the Family Economics section, including instructions for a super simple receipt organizer made from No. 10 envelopes to help you start the new year out in order.You can get the free PDF download of the labels at the end of the SCJ post.You can also read about my best little helper around the house.Links to all of my SC Johnson Family Economic and SC Johnson’s Right@Home posts in the left-hand column of my blog.

19 Responses to Easy Receipt Organizer and the Spray Bottle

1. #1 - Made in Persbo...Carina says:

Oh my what a smart way to keep all the recipts in order!
    Wish you a happy new year!

Hugs, Carina

2. #2 - Tracy says:

I'm making one of these! That is so clever, cute and almost free! Love it. I absolutely love your blog as well!

3. #3 - CitricSugar says:

I love the organizer… I'll have to give this one a whirl. Somehow the big orange gift bag stuffed with ramshackle receipts just isn't cutting it anymore…. 🙂 Thanks!

4. #4 - Pink Princess says:

Oh my Gosh, they look stunning!!

All of them are great but MY personal fave is the BE STILL I AM GOD one 🙂
    Love the rings too, so cute

Have a great New Year Cathe.

Hugs from Marian

5. #5 - Christie Cottage says:

Congratulations on your S.C.Johnson success!

Happy New Year!

6. #6 - Mitzi Curi says:

Cathe, what the….how the….I mean really….OMG….I'm at a loss for words….how on earth do you come up with such creative projects? You are my hero! What a great craft project to begin 2010 with!

7. #7 - island weather says:

I just cannot believe that you have all these ideas – I am stunned! I have found your blog today and within just a few minutes my mind is racing with all the things I've seen. How wonderful of you, not only to show us your finished creations, but also to share how you have made them. I must never waste another moment! Happy New Year, and I look forward to what is to come.

Thank you for a wonderful way to start 2010! Janet

8. #8 - teena says:

Those are all really good uses for a spray bottle! I usually just keep one nearby to spray our cat when she gets into something she shouldn't be or starts a fight with our older cat 🙂

9. #9 - My name is PJ. says:

You're unbelievable! I swear the only person who can outdo you, is you!

These are out of this world. My favorite is "Be Still and Know that I am God." I have calmed myself many times focusing on that.

10. #10 - Cha Cha says:

What a great idea. I can get rid of the monster pile in my wallet. thanks for sharing.

11. #11 - Millie Motts says:

Hi Cathe,

I’m not sure I did it exactly right, but I passed along a One Lovely Blog Award to you (see: http://milliemotts.blogspot.com/2010/01/oh-my.html).

More info and the image can be found here: http://thepapercollector.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-lovely-blog-award.html.

Thanks for always brightening my day!
    Gina (aka Millie)

12. #12 - sewprimitive karen says:

Hi, can you tell me where to download the labels in this post? Can't find the SCJ post that you mention. Thank you, sorry for being dim!!

13. #13 - Cathe Holden says:

Hi sewprimitive Karen-

To access the PDF file, click on the highlighted text in the first paragraph that reads "super simple receipt organizer"- that will get you to the article, then the PDF file link is available at the very bottom.

Sorry it wasn't easier to find, thank you so much for asking!

14. #14 - Laura says:

Thank you for the vintage printables you have made available. I’m going to have so much fun with these!

15. #15 - Melissa says:

So…. where are the instructions for making this receipt holder??????

16. Pingback: Free Christmas Printables | Thrifty Christmas

17. Pingback: Vintage-Style Office Labels: Free Printable | Just Something I Made

18. #16 - The Mason Jar says:

I just stumbled on your blog. Love it! Can’t wait to try some of your free downloads in my projects! Thankn you! 😀

19. Pingback: 45 Free Christmas Printables | Heart Handmade uk