Farm Fresh Blog Love

As you probably know, I’m a graphic designer by trade. I think that shows in most of my craft projects. To my delight, I have found that many of the readers of this blog are also graphic designers, studying design or at least have a great appreciation for it. I just love that.I’ve been a bit busy with design projects lately, family commitments and the like, and this week I’m up for jury selection, so you may find a few more days than usual between posts. Well, today, in lieu of a crafty post on JSIM, I updated my graphic design blog, to which I don’t post to nearly as much. If you’re interested in graphic design or my other ventures, and wouldn’t mind shifting a bit of traffic over, I would love a few visits to my Farm Fresh Creative blog. Thanks guys. I’ll let you know how that whole jury thing goes.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Farm Fresh Blog Love

1. #1 - Elise says:

Just tell the judge that the creative community of Sonoma County AND THE FREE WORLD needs you more than they do! I'll testify for you! (hee hee) Best of luck, m'dear! Your LOGO blog place is A M A Z I N G!

2. #2 - Hyla says:

I had jury duty a couple of years ago right after my first daughter was born. I told them that and they didnt care, I still had to go.

Well I ended up really enjoying it!

3. #3 - Aurora says:

I only WISH I was a talented graphic designer. I LOVE it, and have no idea how to do it! I will definitely check out your other blog. :)

4. #4 - Christie Cottage says:

I'll check out your new blog.

5. #5 - flyingbeader says:

Very best of luck. Loved you graphics blog. I had to giggle at the one of Doggy Tails as I have Scotties & it looked just like my boy.
    dot

6. #6 - Happy Nester says:

How funny I just got a letter in the mail yesterday. I am up for Jury Duty, as well. Yuck. Good luck. I'm off to check out your new blog.

7. #7 - Mod Podge Amy says:

Good luck! I had jury duty last year – was juror 12 on a wrongful death trial that took a week. It was kind of crazy!

xo

ames

8. #8 - jelly girl says:

On my way there now….

9. #9 - Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com says:

hi Cathe! Hey I enjoy your blog and I am fascinated by your design process…I have no idea how…but I'm fascinated by the process. I get quilting designs in my head…and quilt them, or cross stitch ideas, and stitch them….I would love to be able to get a design in my head and then graphic design it. I think what you do is wonderful! I will also visit your other blog.
    Thank you!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

10. #10 - Loddelina says:

I love your other blog, too – I admire your talent and the amount of creativity you have for all your projects (I guess being a mom is the most creative of them all…).

I'm looking forward to new posts (and keeping some time aside for the Kanzashi in Bloom assignment)!

11. #11 - FILIGREE MOON says:

Hi, Cathe! Love your graphic design blog. I'm so glad you do that, I can't begin to figure it all out. I just added your Farm Fresh blogspot to my Blog Candy links. Thanks for sharing! ~ Angela

12. #12 - BellaColle' says:

good luck with jury duty..in all my 'years' I haven't been picked yet!! hope it is a pleasent experiance..
    I enjoy BOTH your blogs..and will definatly stop and visit your other one…
    have a great week!
    XO
    ~Christine

13. #13 - Splendid Little Stars says:

OK! I'll go visit!
    I've done jury duty a couple times. When it wasn't boring (sitting around waiting), it was rather interesting.

14. #14 - Fanie says:

I'll add your new blog to my rss feed. :-) I started online graphic design last year and I love blogs like theses, thanks!

15. #15 - creativitae says:

Hi there,
    I am a graphic designer (new blogger) and I LOVE your blogs so you were right! There are a lot of us out there (and we are all watching you, haha!)! You have really strong eye for design and I love that your logos not only look but feel substantial. Great job!! Thanks for all your hard work and being such an inspiration!

16. #16 - Jann says:

I'm not a graphic designer, but I loved visiting your other blog–you're so very talented! By the way, my husband and I just spent a couple of days visiting Petaluma last week–what a charming town! I LOVED all the Victorian homes and St. Vincent's Church was absolutely gorgeous–we didn't know much about the town, but stayed at the interesting and funky Metro Hotel, and enjoyed the wonderful downtown area. When I looked at your blog the other day, I realized you live there–if I'd known, I'd have asked you for some recommendations on places to see. We did have a nice time, though!