Last week I joined Twitter. And immediately I was directed by Tidymom to a great gadget and tutorial for twhirl, a wonderful little window that stays on my desktop so I can keep up to date on everyone’s tweets while I work (or play). Tutorial LINK
I’m still so new at this that I’m not sure I’ll ever keep up, but it certainly made way for new blog buttons! I designed this sweet bird for mine (including my CH monogram,) and made additional buttons for you. So feel free to grab one and follow the blogspot tutorial for putting one on your blog. And if you haven’t already, go grab your E-mail and Flickr buttons!
- Click on the twitter image of choice and drag or copy to your desktop or a file folder.
- Go to CUSTOMIZE on your blog
- Choose ADD A GADGET
- Choose PICTURE
- Type in something like “My Twitter” or “Follow ME” or simply leave it blank.
- In the LINK area, paste in the URL to your twitter page, (mine, for example is http://twitter.com/CatheHolden)
- Step 7: For the image, BROWSE to the twitter image you want to use
- Step 8: Click SHRINK TO FIT and SAVE
- Back on your CUSTOMIZE page, drag your new twitter gadget to wherever you want it on your page.
- Leave a comment and let me know how it works for you! freegadgets
Pingback: I Heart Freebies, Don’t You? « Pero Nunca
Pingback: diamond painting supplies
Pingback: microsoft exchange online plan 3
Pingback: travel clothes for europe spring
Pingback: sell cvv online
Pingback: บาคาร่า ขั้นต่ำ 5 บาท
Pingback: cc dumps 2022
Pingback: youtube news
Pingback: passive income
Pingback: Cliquez ici