The e-mail gadget images and tutorial were such a hit that I made more gadgets to link to your Flickr photos from your Blogspot blog, some are generic if you use a different photo hosting site and if you grabbed an email button from here previously, I designed buttons to coordinate with those. In my sidebar, the “Visit My Studio” button links to my Flickr photos (studio shots are all I have on Flickr right now.) So grab a free button below and follow the simple tutorial, it’s very similar to the email gadget tutorial:
- Choose the JPG image you want to use for your gadget, or below are several free ones I designed for you to use. If you want to use one of these, drag or copy to your desktop or a file folder.
- Go to CUSTOMIZE on your blog
- Choose ADD A GADGET
- Choose PICTURE
- Type in something like “My Flickr Photos” or “Pictures” or simply leave it blank.
- In the LINK area, paste the URL from your Flickr page (that’s the http:// thing at the top of the page.)
- Step 7: For the image, BROWSE to the image you want to use
- Step 8: Click SHRINK TO FIT and SAVE
- Back on your CUSTOMIZE page, drag your new Flickr gadget to wherever you want it on your page.
- Comment here and I will visit your blog and check out your photos! freegadgets
Pingback: microsoft exchange online plan 1
Pingback: facebook l
Pingback: cvv to bitcoin
Pingback: dumps pin 101
Pingback: cc seller
Pingback: moto nova78
Pingback: Köp Percocet i Sverige
Pingback: Watch Laal Singh Chaddha
Pingback: Pink Runtz weed Strain
Pingback: Cali Packs kaufen
Pingback: Investment opportunities
Pingback: take a look at the site here