It Finally Happened…

…Too much time at the computer, too long rolling the trackball, too much wire twisting of flowers, way too much forum typing and blog surfing and tedious graphic design work and…

my arm fell off.

I’ve faithfully posted daily on my blog for months now and I have been lovingly nourished by the wonderful comments left for me on each. But I do believe I’m finally going to take a couple of days off. I wish you all a lovely Autumn weekend doing something you love to do.

Leave me a note about your weekend, I will be sure to read it.

Cathe

PS. So as not to leave you empty-handed for stopping by, I will share this little nugget: I purchased the above photo from istockphoto.com, my favorite place to buy stock-photos and stock-art at a great price.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to It Finally Happened…

1. #1 - Anonymous says:

Nooooooo!!!
    withdrawl has begun.
    Have a great weekend!!!

2. #2 - BooHooHoo says:

LOL. Enjoy your time off.

3. #3 - Robin Lynne says:

You know, if you arm ever did fall off.. you’d probably have a really creative (and beautiful) way to put it back on with ribbons and buttons …and a paper cutter :)

I’m going to a farmer’s market today to display my wares. Hopefully it will be a good one.

Have a fun weekend!

-Robin Lynne

4. #4 - Jennifer says:

It doesn’t surprise me (that your arm fell off). I agree with Robin L. that you will find a creative way to re-attach said arm (with glitter). If not, maybe you can keep it in one of your pretty blttles that you decorate and place it on a special shelf in your studio. Either way, I’m confident that your amazing e-life will resume soon!!!

Blessings!

5. #5 - Nancy says:

Cathe, you are a delight.
    Saturday I spent in the garden with my husband and we made salsa.
    Sunday was church and singing with the young children – and family for dinner and homemade bread and laughter. …can’t beat that! Oh, and I made some leaf print cards.

6. #6 - Pfeiffer Photos says:

Too funny–clever girl you are! Relax…….you deserve it.

Our weekend was great! Went to the beach, hiked in the woods, and took lots of photos. Good all around. :0)

Tina & Chris
    Pfeiffer Photos

7. #7 - Lisa R says:

I just discovered your blogs, which are nothing short of brilliant. Enjoy your rest – you’ve earned it.

8. #8 - Miss B. says:

lOL, this image is CLASSIC! Hope your arm grows back soon…:)

9. #9 - April Grande says:

Just love the button flower bouquets! I’ve been working on them myself but am especially inspired by the book page petals. I was just introduced to your site and am excited to read more about you. Create on!